USA | Full-time| On-site
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager
for a next generation AI/NLP powered AIQ platform that powers the award-winning Assistant chatbot and more.
The aiQ Platform is comprised of the systems that support the creation, curation, maintenance, and delivery of content and capabilities to support ideal and intentional omnichannel customer experiences. Within Emerging Experiences team, we have a vision of “aiQ for All”; leveraging the power of the aiQ platform to provide customers truly personalized experiences across all channels. As the Product Manager, aiQ Platform, reporting to the Executive Director, Product Management aiQ Platform, you will drive the design and development of a core platform enhancements and the experiences across all channels. These solutions will provide consistent and personalized experiences to customers. Working in partnership with the engineering team and key stakeholders, you will define and deliver solutions that will provide customers the information they want and need when and where they need it.Key responsibilities and objectives
- Serve as the first point of contact for our products and platform requests to truly understand the needs and business drivers prior to solutioning.
- Gather input and employ empathy and design thinking to define scalable product concepts and solutions by deep knowledge of internal and external customers.
- Work closely with our engineering organization to prioritize and execute defining, building, and implementing key platform features and services that drive a forward-looking and scalable platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional product and business teams to launch new services, features and enhancements and champion the aiQ platform.
- Lead internal and cross-business working sessions.
- Write user stories, drive grooming sessions, and prioritize the backlogs of multiple products and programs.
- Solicit constant feedback from users of the platform to inform the roadmap and feed continuous improvement Support our data instrumentation and analytics strategy, including collection and analysis of KPIs across products.
- Product Experience - 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital product management, human-centred design, agile methodologies.
- Teamwork – strong collaboration skills with experience in bringing together cross-functional teams.
- Consensus Builder – influences partners with diverse points of view and builds consensus.
- Domain Knowledge –experience with platform building and APIs.
- Communication - clearly articulates concepts, ideas, and solutions Big Picture Mindset – the ability to zoom in and out of details and balance both technical and strategic demands.
- Organizational and Management Skills – able to breakdown and track complex projects, to integrate input from multiple sources, and to identify and track dependencies across projects.
- High Adaptability - quickly understands new complex systems and processes.
- Execution-oriented - knows the art of the MVP.
- Breaks down the work into phases, ships experiences, studies how customers react, and iterates.
- Product Definition – creates clear, detailed, and concise user stories with acceptance criteria to convey concepts and ideas to the cross functional Agile team.
- Roadmaps and Releases –manages release plans and roadmaps to convey delivery plans to all stakeholders. Data Driven - loves numbers and charts and understands the story they are telling.