I consent to the processing of my personal data by the «GitMax» data controller (hereinafter referred to as the «GitMax»):GitMax IT Services Zrt., registered seat: 1118 Budapest, Kelenhegyi str. 43. 4. floor. 8; tax number: 27863879-2-43.
I give my consent to the processing of personal data for the effective implementation of the recruitment process at GitMax.
The collected personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Selection of potential employees.
- Mutual communication.
- Use of company infrastructure, including IT system and operation services.
- Participation in marketing researches.
I consent to GitMax keeping my CV after the end of the recruitment process or without applying for any specific position based on consent under GDPR Article 6(1)(a). If you apply for a specific vacancy, my data is kept until the end of the recruitment process. If I agree to store my resume for future job openings, GitMax keeps it for 2 years. GitMax keeps my personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the objective.GitMax may process the following personal data:
· first name, patronymic;
· date of birth;
· contact telephone number;
· email address;
· information on education and qualifications obtained;
· place of employment and position held;
· information on previous jobs;
· knowledge of foreign languages;
· skills and qualifications;
· salary expectations;
· information on courses completed and certificates obtained;
· driver's licence;
· information on the existence of a work permit;
· messenger contacts (links to social networks);
· recommendations from previous jobs;
· relocation - want/no, places to relocate;
I am aware of the fact and I acknowledge that if I do not provide and give consent to the process of following data by GitMax, the provision of services will be impossible or it may have disadvantageous effect on the quality of service. I confirm that I am reporting accurate data.
GitMax collects this information in a variety of ways. For instance, data might be contained in application forms, cover letters, Curriculum Vitaes or resumes, obtained from the candidate's Linkedin profile, or collected through interviews, HR service providers, head-hunters, job platforms or other forms of assessment.
Data will be stored on the following platforms of GitMax:
· in HR management and recruitment systems;
· in other internal IT systems (including email);
GitMax may share my personal data within the companies in GitMax or with their business partners with which they have conducted an agreement as they are in position of processors, controllers or joint-controllers strictly for the purposes set out in this consent. GitMax also may be obliged to provide my personal data to public authorities, in particular courts and law enforcement agencies (police and prosecutors) only to the extent necessary and within the limits of the law.
My personal data are processed within the territory of the Hungary and other states of the European Union. My personal data can be processed by a country outside of European Union if this third country has been confirmed by the European Commission as a country with adequate level of data protection or if other appropriate data protection safeguards exist (for example, binding corporate privacy rules or EU standard data protection clauses). Personal data may also, in justified cases, be subject to use (processing) for the purpose of dealing with legal matters, including the performance of public authority obligations and monitoring for possible legal protection. Personal data may also be archived for a given public interest, as well as for scientific, historical or statistical research.
I have following rights as a data subject:
- Access to personal data we process about you
- Rectification of incorrect or inaccurate personal data and add incomplete personal data
- Restriction, i.e. blocking of processing of your personal data
- The deletion of personal data in case the purpose absence or unauthorized data processing
- Submission of an objection to the processing of personal data if you believe that our data processing is not justified
- Be excluded from automated decision-making
- Listing of personal data in a structured and machine-readable format or for another controller
- Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data
- To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
I am aware, that I may withdraw this statement at any time, however the withdrawal does not affect the legality of the process before the withdrawal. Furthermore, I accept, that in cases when the GitMax has other further legal basis for the processing than those indicated in the information leaflet that was handed over to me the GitMax may legally process my personal data after the withdrawal of my consent. I understand that the GitMax shall construe any deficient, inconsistent or uninterpretable sign as a denial of consent. Withdrawal of consent should be sent to email@example.com
or to the official GitMax office address.
This Consent to the processing of personal data shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the European Union and Hungarian national law.