Team Leader / Senior C# developer
1 year 11 Months (dec 2021 - CURr)
2 years 5 months (jul 2019 - dec 2021)
5 years 2 months (may 2014 - jul 2019)
- Architecture analysis
- Code review
- Server-side services development for financial systems
- Solutions development
- Communication with the customer
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Drawing up tasks to complete
- Estimation of tasks
- Setting tasks for a team of 6 people
- Checking the correctness of tasks
- Code refactoring
- Code analysis and suggestion of alternative solutions
- .NET 6, ASP.NET CORE, React.js, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Docker, MassTransit, WPF, DevExpress
- Developed loader GUI, data integration logic
- Developed the DFS application, a complete 12-months project on time and within budget.
- Worked within Securities, Equities, Cash Trades, FX Trades environment.
- Developed an automated data import into HiPortfolio for Unit Allocation, data archiving from Smartstream for Reconciliations, ASP web interface reporting incl. FX Trades.
- Re-developed the EC Europe.Com – one of the world’s leading B2B e-commerce sites.
- C# (GC, TPL, Multithreading), .NET 6, ASP.NET, ASP.NET CORE, React.js, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Docker, MassTransit, WPF, DevExpress
- Working as a member of the development team it was my responsibility to bring products though their whole development life-cycle.
- This role required the use of a wide variety of technologies. Our main development language was C# .NET using Visual Studio 2003 up to 2013. Certain projects required the use of C++.
- A large amount of our products required the use of a database. We using 3 database types Sybase, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
DevOps and Cloud Migration Engineer