1 year 11 months (DEC 2021 - CURR)
1 year 10 months (feb 2020 - dec 2021)
2 years 4 months (oct 2017 - feb 2020)
2 year 7 months (MAR 2015 - oct 2017)
- Worked to meet client deadlines.
- Applied and remained current with existing and emerging technologies.
- Helped to provide industry-leading solutions.
- Worked on internal and external projects with great care.
- Utilized the latest software development tools, techniques, and approaches
- Python(Django), Celery, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Docker, AWS, K8S
- Worked on the backend of various mobile applications.
- Utilized the following technologies: Python(Django), Celery, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Docker, AWS, K8S
- Developed a cloud-based microservices
- Wrote unit tests for each feature
- Developed and implemented software components
- Maintained and improved system performance
- Maintained communication with management (including PM, QA, Design, DevOps, Mobile developers, etc.)
- Designed and maintained software database
- Ownership, development, maintenance of quantitative tools and async services for real estate. Properties : matching, monitoring, alerting.
- Integration of DevOps tools and scripts To the development process. Backend : Python 3, Django 1&2, Pytest, asyncio, Celery (RabbitMQ), PostgreSQL, Redis.
- API : Django Rest Framework, FastAPI, Flask
- Accomplishments : Migrated a whole application to microservices, using containers with docker in Kubernetes (Google Cloud Platform), significantly increase critical application performances using Celery, Redis & Elasticsearch.
- IT Project Management tools : Redmine, Github.
- The company is specialized in developing the software for gambling.
My responsibility was to develop, maintain and deploy the backend for
a white label online casino.
- Technical stack: Python, Toranado, Postgresql, RabbitMQ, Docker, Docker-compose for deployment.
- Started as a junior, I quickly dived into the project, fixed bugs and implemented new features as quickly as the mature colleagues did.
I promoted the initiative to optimize the configuration for the docker container in our app and automized the build and deployment for our frontend application. I added several new payment systems and gambling services to the app.
University of Warsaw
Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics