Hungary | Remote | On-site
We are looking for self-motivated, initiative, and ambitious recruiters to join our team. We seek talented professionals with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. If you have excellent communication skills, a strong desire to improve people's lives, and a passion for technology, this is the job for you.Who we are:
Gitmax is a global professional services company with vast technological expertise in talent acquisition and digital transformation. We deal with solving tech and talent challenges by offering recruitment, outstaffing, and custom development services.
We are a team of innovation wizards, proficient in digital transformation spells. Even though we can’t read minds (yet), we have a keen sense that helps us find exceptional talent and guide them to their dream jobsWhat you will be doing:
• Managing the complete recruitment cycle of filling a vacancy: from project briefing to candidate's onboarding
• Screening and evaluating applicants, selecting qualified specialists on various platforms, and implementing effective recruiting methods and strategies
• Arranging and conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods
• Preparing summaries based on the results of the candidate assessment.
• Maintaining consistent and professional communication with clients
• Accompanying candidates through all stages of the recruitment process
• Negotiating the offer terms
• Preparing analytics based on screening results.What we expect of you:
• 3+ years experience as IT recruiter (preferably in Hungary or EU)
• Readiness to create and maintain new business
• Upper-Intermediate or higher English, both written and verbal skills are required
• Practical experience with different recruitment channels
• Hands-on experience with various recruitment techniques based on the client's country of origin
• Strong communication skills, effective negotiation, and persuasion skills
• Readiness to work in a fast-paced environmentWe Offer:
- A competitive salary plus a commission-based percentage for filling a vacancy.
- Remote work or office (Hungary)
- Independence in making decisions and filling vacancies.
- Flexible working hours (from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., an 8-hour workday)
- A team of great peers, friendly and fun work environment
- Apply: email@example.com