USA | Full-time | Hybrid
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer
to join our client dynamic team of extraordinary contributors from a variety of disciplines, and from both academia and industry.
The company welcome inquiries from exceptionally capable candidates of all backgrounds and levels of experience, and offer a stimulating, intellectually rigorous work environment that is also supportive, flexible, and welcoming.Key responsibilities and objectives
- Successful hires will expand the group's ongoing efforts applying machine learning to drug discovery, biomolecular simulation, and biophysics.
- Demonstrated experience in developing machine learning approaches for biophysics, biochemistry, structural biology, drug discovery, cheminformatics, quantum chemistry, etc. with a focus on deep learning techniques (deep neural networks, convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, deep reinforcement learning, deep belief nets, Boltzmann machines, graphs, transfer learning, etc.)
- We are open to considering candidates of all experience levels (provided there is ample evidence of deep learning expertise)
- Strong Python programming ability (additional coding experience is a plus)
- Relevant industries/areas: pharma/biotech, tech, academic labs, ML-driven startups doing drug discovery/protein research, etc.
- Very competitive base salary is determined based on multiple factors including the nature and extent of prior experience and educational background
- Sign-on and year-end bonuses
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation and immigration assistance
- Hybrid work schedule, in which employees work from the office on Tuesday through Thursday, and have the option of working from home on Monday and Friday