Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam | On-site | Full-time
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for our client - a fast-growing high-paced company providing chemical product solutions for almost any business needs.Key responsibilities and objectives
- Execute and implement sourcing and sales activities for a group of new products, including value selling, product promotion, key account management, product testing and technical issues resolution, price negotiation, and demand forecasting.
- Identify new market opportunities for new products and grades through close interaction with potential customers.
- Build up strong long-term partnerships with new suppliers and acquired key accounts by demonstrating the highest standard of professionalism and integrity.
- Maintain efficient internal cross-functional and external communication
- Minimum 7 years of experience in business development or sales, in B2B segments related to petrochemicals and polymers.
- Wide network of contacts in related industries inside Vietnam and globally Skilled and naturally interested in sales, communication, negotiation and presentation.
- High level of technical knowledge and understanding of industrial machinery, latest technologies and best practices in related fields.
- Fluent English.
- Chinese - nice to have.
- Possibility to work in Hanoi or Ho Chi Ming locations.