Germany | Remote | On-site
We seek skilled professionals who will be responsible for:
- researching client business referrals, network, and web leads;
- providing prospective customers with all services offered and additional presentations as needed
- working with clients to create solutions for their needs, and consulting with them throughout the sales process.
If you have strong interpersonal and leadership skills, a knack for numbers and sales strategy, and the ability to work well under pressure, this is the job for you.Who we are:Gitmax
is a global professional services company with vast technological expertise in talent acquisition and digital transformation. We deal with solving tech and talent challenges by offering recruitment, outstaffing, and custom development services.
We are a team of innovation wizards, proficient in digital transformation spells. Even though we can’t read minds (yet), we have a keen sense that helps us find exceptional talent and guide them to their dream jobs.Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications
- Sell IT Outsourcing and IT Staff Augmentation services to medium- and large-sized clients. ($0,5 million to $5 million in revenue).
- Develop strong relationships with strategic new customers at a senior level, promote the positive attitude towards the company as a strategic partner.
- Build and manage business relationships with a target list of direct clients and partners at all levels - "C" level, as well as operational/managerial levels
- Proactively create demand for IT recruitment and staffing solutions
- Make cold calls to leads generated from trade shows, networking, strategic accounts, prospective clients, etc.
- Seek out and respond to prospective company-issued RFPs and RFIs
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using company CRM software
- Drive growth by looking for new opportunities and generating sales leads
- Scale accounts at a pace
- You are a Senior in B2B sales and have more than four years of experience (in addition to client database experience in the IT sphere)
- You have experience in the IT Outsourcing, IT Nearshoring, IT Management consulting, IT Services, or IT recruitment field
- You have knowledge of the IT recruiting / outstaffing processes and an interest in the field.
- You have been working with clients from the EU (German market preferred)
- You know the whole sales cycle and can organize the entire sales process for yourself and your team
- You have Team Leading intentions or experience
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- You are fluent in German communication
- Ideally, you have had experience in Business Development / Sales at HAYS Germany